It's getting to the end of my S/S 2011 Giveaway Series, but I still have a few things up my sleeve for you, this week it's a fantastic kabuki buffer brush -the F45 - from Sigma.
I was sent this one to review, and the winner will receive a shiny new one direct from the lovely people at Sigma.
I'm massively impressed with the quality of this natural bristle kabuki - I have offerings from MAC, Inglot, Elizabeth Arden and Bare Minerals, and this is the Sigma one is definitely the softest, and best value. It's ideal for buffing in mineral foundation, but I've been using it to set my tinted moisturiser with MAC MSF Natural in Light.
If you’d like a chance to be the lucky winner all you have to do is:
become a Google Friend Connect follower of my blog & comment below
This giveaway is only open to Google Friend Connect public followers (I do check!)
Become a GFC follower by clicking the blue 'Join This Site' button in the right sidebar before submitting your comment.
You don’t need to have a blog to enter, just an account recognised by Google Friend Connect (e.g. Google, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, etc.).
Leave a comment on this post and if you don’t have a blog – some way I can contact you if you win e.g. email address, but leave it in a way the spiders can’t pick up on i.e. clickandmakeup at gmail dot com.
(+1) for an additional entry...
Add it to your own blog sidebar or Tweet this:
Want to win a Sigma Kabuki brush? Check out the @clickandmakeup giveaway & enter here http://tinyurl.com/3lrkbha
Remember to leave your Twitter username in your comment below.
This giveaway will run until Saturday 20th August and the winner will be announced on Sunday 21st August.
Good luck! x
THE SMALL PRINT
* ONE entry per person please, any more will NOT be counted
* Open internationally
* One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries using Random.org
* The giveaway closes on Saturday 20th August at Midnight (GMT +1), so that gives you plenty of time to get your entries in! Any entries made after this time will not count
* Winner will be announced on this blog and contacted on Sunday 21st August
* If you are the lucky winner you must be willing to provide me with your postal address details
* The winner has 5 days to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen at random