I'd already bought a pot of the 'Pink Cadillac' shade before Christmas and the first thing I noticed is that the latest batch is twice as pigmented, for me this is a good thing. Other than that the scent and texture are the same. Although the colours are stunningly vibrant the effect on the lips is more wearable, I was especially surprised by the Electro Peach:
- SPF 15: lips need protection too!
- Good value alternative (£3.99) to a MAC tendertone, if perhaps not as conditioning.
- Quite long lasting and buildable for a more opaque effect.
- Some nice ingredients: shea butter, almond oil and avocado oil (but a long list of unpronouncables too).
- Can make a drying lipstick nicer to wear - I like to pair Electro Peach with my Revlon Colourstay liquid lipstick in 'Prized Peach'.
Things to consider:
- The flavour may not be for everyone.
- Currently sold out on Sleek's website (at least it's popular!) but can be tracked down in Superdrug.
I'm loving Sleek right now, especially the eyeshadow palettes and liquid eyeliner...more review to come! The faster they can roll out their line in more stores the better!
What's your favourite Sleek product?