Yet another nail varnish magazine give away that I had every intention of resisting (I'm looking at you Maire Claire & Ciate ¬_¬) but got to the shop and broke down...
December's Glamour magazine, with Charlotte Church (love her make up) on the cover comes with one of four Nails Inc. polishes: Jermyn Street, Saville Row, Hampstead Heath and I don't know the name of the fourth but it is a light baby pink which probably goes on very sheer. I have a very similar one to it called South Molton Street which I picked up with a previous Glamour mag.
I mainly had my eye on Jermyn Street. It's like a more intense version of 'London' which was one of the free Diet Coke promotion shades. It's a taupe-greyish-brown. Compared:
Hampstead Heath reminds me a lot of Picadilly Circus which Glamour gave away around this time last year, it's a dark red raspberry colour.
Saville Row is a dark black cherry/purple colour, I wish I'd had it for Halloween! Dark shades don't often work with my pale freckled skin, but this one does.
Each polish is worth £11 each and Glamour is £2, so that's a nice little saving. I wouldn't fork out full price for Saville Row or Hampstead Heath, but would for Jermyn Street.
I've said it before but I'll say it again - I LOVE Nails Inc., let me extol its wonders:
* Fabulous colour range and very beautiful and non-tacky shades.
* Great quality of brush (unlike MAC polishes)
* Very fast drying
* Chips the least of any other brand I've tried
* Two coats and your DONE: beautiful opaque, almost 'plastic' looking coverage
* Glossy finish
* Love the branding - I love London and all it's places
* Sleek and stylish bottle design
* I have a some bottles which are a couple of years old and they haven't gone gloopy.