I can't tell you the number of packs of these amazing wipes I've gone through in the last few years. Prior to my discovery of them I tried just about every type of wipe out there, but now I wouldn't even dream of buying another brand. I guess that makes them a holy grail product for me.
Now I'm not an avid wipe user. If I'm at home I do a proper cleansing routine with cotton wool, creamy liquids, soap, toner and moisturiser, but if I'm travelling, or absolutely knackered and only wearing minimal make up, I reach for these wipes.
- Quick and easy to use - I keep a pack near my bed for less sober nights :)
- Suitable for all skin types: every single brand of wipe I tried before these stung my eyes. These wipes remove even eye make up really efficiently but are utterly gentle and don't irritate my skin or eyes at all. There's not much alcohol in them.
- They are enriched with Pro Vitamin B5, and extracts of Witch Hazel and Fennel.
- Remove waterproof mascara.
- Leave skin feeling refreshed and you almost don't need to moisturise (unless you have very dry skin).
- They feel a lot more 'moist' than many other brands - I store the pack upside down so the top wipe is always saturated.
- No discernible scent - so no nasty perfumes which often cause stinging!
- A must have for when your travelling, and flying especially - they really perk up dehydrated skin.
- 30 in a pack - more generous than other brands.
- The cloths are good quality and very sturdy - they won't rip apart easily.
- The sturdy seal stops the pack from drying out quickly - the wipes remain moist for about 4-5 months, so I always have a few stashed away.
- To remove a full face of make up two wipes will do, but if I'm wearing natural make up, one does the trick.
The ONLY Con:
Their full price is £6.75. I know. 22.5p per wipe. As amazing as they are, I doubt I'd ever cough up full price for them, but saying that, all the other wipes I tried were a false economy. If it wasn't for those £5 off vouchers I may never have even tried these! Spare the thought! Now I stockpile them during voucher time!
Have you tried these wipes? You like?