I had lunch on a beautiful cruise ship in sunny Dover yesterday (Oceania Regatta) so I had an early start, but still wanted to look my best and ensure that my make up had staying power. Here's me:
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation in Vanilla 1. It's oil free and is SPF 20.
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NW15
- i.d Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation in Fairly Light
- e.l.f Blush in Tickled Pink
- Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sunbaked Mineral Bronzing Powder in 03 Pure Shimmer
- Urban Decay e/s in Sin - my favourite champagne colour of all time and MAC Sable in the crease.
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Macara
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in 01 Noir
- Revlon ColourStay Eyeliner in Brown - I've just discovered I love using this on my brows.
- e.l.f Luscious Lip Liquid - doesn't have a name but is a baby pink.
Some snaps from my little field trip - I love escaping from my desk! Not strictly make up related, but I did get a salon snap in there!
|The White Cliffs of Dover|
|The Beauty Salon - my favourite place! Lots of Laura Mercier, OPI and Kerastase|
|Double loungers - how cute! I want one, but then I'd need a garden!|
|Beautiful ceiling in the library|
|Why doesn't my office water cooler look like this?!|
|The dining room where we lunched|
|Versace crockery don't you know?!|
|I always get the beef. Before this I had Lobster Risotto and Polenta |
Souffle with Black Truffle...I was too busy chowing down to take pics!
|Warm Vlarhona Chocolate Bouchon (filled with Passion Fruit Lava). Divine.|
|Petit Fours - I had to have the pink mini macaroon - I'm hooked!|